Today's update: The heat got the better of me this morning. I only did a mile, but that mile was 8 minutes, 30 seconds. That's better than my 9-minute mile last time I ran. Getting up earlier tomorrow by a half-hour so that I can start rolling my wake-up time back. Not sure what my ultimate wakeup goal is.
Today's run went okay. Did both miles, averaging 10:03.5 for each mile. Tomorrow is "rest" (calisthenics and stretching) day. On Thursday I'm gonna bump it up to 2/1.
Today's update: The heat got the better of me this morning. I only did a mile, but that mile was 8 minutes, 30 seconds. That's better than my 9-minute mile last time I ran. Getting up earlier tomorrow by a half-hour so that I can start rolling my wake-up time back. Not sure what my ultimate wakeup goal is.
ReplyDelete3AM.
ReplyDeleteO'Dark Stupid, yes.
ReplyDeleteToday's run went okay. Did both miles, averaging 10:03.5 for each mile. Tomorrow is "rest" (calisthenics and stretching) day. On Thursday I'm gonna bump it up to 2/1.
By the way, is it normal to go up and down on running times? Assuming you're not a totally top-notch athlete (yet)?
ReplyDelete