Sup Gentlemen,
First off, golf claps to Galen for getting this blog going.
Workout goals:
25 pull-ups, 60 push-ups, and 100 sit-ups.
So far I'm sucking hard, but coming up fast. Note that these are LAF-ups (legit as fuck) not sissy-ups. That means chin over the bar, no body movement for pull-ups, chin to the ground and complete extension and pause for push-ups, and head in the knees and all the way to the ground for sit-ups. So far I'm at 8 pull-ups, 29 push-ups and 33 sit-ups. Ouch.
Workout for the last two days in a row has been a Total Gym Series, followed by stretching. Considering moving to gym membership at Pete's gym, which is an awesome local place, member owned and run. Everyone there has three traits in common: Buff, committed, prefers pre-verbal communication... perfect.
I had to improvise the day before that, fortunately a large iron chair and some sand-bag Velcro weights were on hand. Now you understand, the pictures at the top. I had to make do with what as available. They were perfect for curling, approx. 35pounds once the sandbags were attached.
That's all for now
You guys on this at all? Well today was a weak day but keeping up with it anyway:
ReplyDeletePush-ups: 35, 20, 22.
Crunches: 30, 40.
Nice way to improvise. And that gym sounds pretty awesome. Around here I don't think there are any member-owned gyms.
ReplyDelete