So, haven't been posting because I've been going for a cumulative goal this week on pushups. Give a little update before Saturday rolls around.
Hit my goal of 300 total pushups for the week today with another day to spare. I'll try to have 400 by the weekly on Saturday but for this week anything above 300 is gravy. I have found that I can do 40 pushups without too much struggle. Have been sticking mostly to sets of 25-30 though. Can't decide whether I will up the pushups or add other exercise goals for next week. Or both.
Chris is here for the weekend. I'll be sure that we pump it up somehow. Anyway, update made. See y'all bright and early on Saturday.
Saturday...riiiiiiight. Almost forgot. Nice work on the pushups. I'm still fighting this strained tricep bullshit, but I found where it starts to give out, and I'm just pushing that back a little each day. I can't do diamond pushups, though. Keep up the good work!
ReplyDelete