9.03.2011

Early in the mawwwnin'

It's supposed to be hot as hell today, so I was thinking "fuck it, I ain't goin' running tomorrow" as I got into bed last night. Well, I had a dream that I was in a fighting tournament and some sleazy manager told me to take a dive in the first round. I got there and thought "to hell with this" and whooped all over the guy.

Consequently, when I accidentally woke up at 6:30 this morning, I remembered the dream, went outside, and beat my two-mile average running time by about 15 seconds. Felt good. Tomorrow's my "rest" day. After that, I think I'm gonna tack on that third mile.

Workout:
10 squats
21 pushups
20 crunches
20 side crunches (each side)
20 leg-raises
10 squats
2 mile jog, 2/1 intervals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.